Late Night Zombies – #357
No sleep and no sleep make Zohner something something.
There is a ton of news in the tech world this week and none of it makes a lick of sense. It doesn’t help that we’re recording the episode so late that it might as well be morning. So, um, yeah. Here are some headlines.
- Apple says it doesn’t need obscurity for security. We’ll see.
- Apple innovates new types of debt
- Apple Watch can accidentally detect diabetes
- Intel is making glasses you WANT to wear
- Yes, Samsung is releasing a foldable phone!
- Google releases Visual Core to 3rd party apps
- Google is being sued for the Pixel phone launch
- Windows 10 S is dead. Long live Windows 10 S.
- Google says “No more unsecure web for you!”
- Twitter actually MADE money!
- Facebook is testing the feature we all want for all the wrong reasons
- Nest is done as a stand-alone company
- Best Buy stops selling CD’s. Is this a bad thing?
- Amazon is launching their own delivery service, like we didn’t know this already
- Equifax really is just the worst!
Zuke’s Favorite: BLR NFL
Zohner’s Favorite: 100 Years of Jack Kirby