Twit That Faceback – #295
Want to hear what it sounds like when Zuke has a stroke on-air? How about when Google has one and gives its AI the ability to create its own language? Or when politicians have one and tweet out really bad science (it’s ok, they’re just the politicians in charge of science).
In positive news, Netflix is giving us what we all wanted. So . . . not all is lost, right?
- House science committee retweets bad science
- GoPro struggles continue
- Fitbit buys Pebble
- LG smartwatches to have LG Pay?
- Motorola exits the smartwatch market
- Nokia making a smartphone comeback
- Reddit CEO is a troll
- More Android malware
- Get a virtual private server for $5/month
- Facebook Messenger now a gaming platform
- Netflix goes offline
- Amazon shows what’s in store for 2017
- A lot of people spent money on Cyber Monday
- Sling launches cloud-based DVR
- Microsoft’s Chinese chatbot is censored
- Google AI is becoming sentient
- Trump’s FCC advisor has plans for the FCC
Zuke’s Favorite: Stop it Seagulls
Zohner’s Favorite: Monster Hunter Memoirs